Friday 14 March 2014

ABOUT ME

Hello bookaholics and welcome to my first post of my latest blog. 
The reason why I named this blog "My Little Book Affairs" is because I'm going to be writing a lot about books like the latest book release that I know of, thoughts on the book I'm currently reading and basically book reviews on the books that I've read in the past or just finished. 
Before creating this blog, I've considered to dedicate this blog mainly for books only because I've also created another blog, "Le Blog de Nicole", but then I want that blog specifically for fashion and trends, video games and my personal playlist, so I'll be collaborating this blog with other information that I like to share like TV Shows, Movies and other news about the entertainment world.
Before I start my official post on books, I want to thoroughly introduce myself. My name is Nicolette Wong, but my friends call me Nicole. I'm still 15 because my birthday is in July and it has ended yet, but I considered myself 16. My parents exposed me to books ever since I was a toddler. I remember reading Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Peter and Jane and of course, Enid Blyton, but I still considered Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite childhood book. I officially fell in love with reading novels when I got my first "The Vampire Diaries" novel 9 years ago and thinking about it, I've been in love with reading for a really long time. I also have the passion for writing 6 years ago and started writing a few short stories for my school board in primary school and middle school (I'm currently in high school by the way) and participated in all the writing competitions in my country. Although I didn't won, I was glad that I actually had that courage to let a stranger look over my 'masterpiece' (just kidding) and know the fact I wasn't as good as other people, it just made me want to step up onto my game even more. I actually started blogging two years ago on my other blog, but I just didn't had the time because of my studies and exams happening in those few years, but I finally settled down and decided to continue on this one.
If you read my profile information, which (I think) is on the right side of the blog, you would see that I'm actually a lover for ice tea and a bookaholic myself and you're also see I'm a fashion lover. I love fashion so much it hurts and kills me because I can't have them all. I love to think that I got my fashion inspiration from my mother, who always appear to be stylish as ever even though sometimes she looks like a typical mother, she's still beautiful. I mean, beautiful comes from the inside, not from the outside right? Anyway, I love fashion. I love the fabrics that formed the clothing; I love each and every tiny details of lace or antique buttons sewn onto the outfit; I love the red sole bottom of the heels that shows absolute elegance of a masterpiece. One of my favourite clothing line is Robert Cavalli and Carolina Herrera. I just love their sense of fashion and style. They just don't over do the outfit and that's what makes it perfect. If you followed my Twitter page, you would know that because I tweet about these two A LOT. Moving on to VIDEO GAMES. Yup! I'm a girl and yes I play video games. I just love the video gaming world. You just sit around on your couch or on the floor, holding your consoles and just play around on your playstation or X-box, no worries (except for how to kill the ultimate boss) and just full liberty in your own gaming bubble. My first Video Game is Kingdom Hearts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts), which became my all time favourite. The story line, the characters and the gameplay just drew me into their world. I mean how often do you find Final Fantasy and Disney characters together in one show. I'm also currently in love with Assassin's Creed, if you don't know what that is, you can click on this link to find out more about it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed) and Call of Duty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty). The last but not least, I'm also a Music Addict. Taylor Swift changed my world through her voice and lyrics, Lana del Rey changed my perspective about Life, Christina Perri taught me how to Love and Ed Sheeran was there to guide me with his British accent. Yup! That pretty sums them all up.
After reading this blog, if you love books, do follow http://mylittlebookaffairs.blogspot.com/
But if you're in love with Fashion, Video Games and Music, do follow http://bonshare.blogspot.com/
Other than that, do follow my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/NicoleWong1998 and Instagram page:http://instagram.com/camerastyleme 

No comments:

Post a Comment